Christian Fictoor – freelance professional with over 25 years of experience in the marketing, branding, pr/communication, events, music industry & cultural sector.
Since 1996 I’ve worked as a freelancer in the following fields:
- marketing, branding & pr
- interim management / fractional CMO
- media, music & culture
- coaching, training & facilitating
- concept & business development / innovation
Darwin: “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.”
This quote has always driven me. I believe strongly that the only way for organizations to thrive in the ever changing business ecosystem is to keep adapting without losing their core beliefs.
Whatever the project is, long or short, working within a team or remote across the globe, I always want to really dive into the ‘why’ of my clients. I need to understand their reason for ‘being’ to better help them get their message across and/or reach their goals!
Interested in adding more than 25 years of experience to your organization?
Me and the brilliant folks I work with love to help you realize your goals!
Let’s talk: contact me.
Did you know that …
- I am the co-author of the books ‘Is Your Marketing In Sync Or Sinking?”, “SYNCfluence”, “The GROWTH Hacking Book”, “The Collaborative Crow” and the “Revenue Marketing Book”?
- I was a finalist in 2017 for the Dutch Freelancer Of The Year Awards?
- I coach startups besides my work as freelancer (eg Startup Weekend)?
- I gave many keynotes, training and coaching sessions for a wide range of organizations?
- I have experience with international projects as well?
- I also use my large network to benefit my clients?
- I closely work together with a team of the best and most experienced professionals?
- I closely work together with a German PR agency for cross-border projects?
Curious? Want to know how we could help you to reach your goals?
Let’s plan a meeting!