MarketingSYNC is not a thing, nor a trend. It’s a state of mind. A state of mind you needs today. Whether you realize it, or not.
Christian Fictoor – innovative senior marketing communication & music and event management/marketing professional since 1996.
More then 20 years of experience in:
– (online) marketing
– social media strategy & content creation
– media, music & culture marketing/pr
– event projects
– coaching & training
– concept development / innovation
– public speaking
– live blogging
Darwin: “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.”
This quote has always driven me. I am an innovator at heart and believe strongly that the only way for organizations to survive in the ever changing business ecosystem is to adapt. They must get ‘In Sync’ with this new reality.
Through my work I help organizations to better understand what has changed, what they can do to respond to this and discover the new business opportunities to grow (again). Me and the brilliant folks I work with love to help you realize your marketing / sales / growth goals!
Interested in adding 20 years of experience to your organization? Then please send me a message via Linkedin or contact me via my website http://www.christianfictoor.com
Did you know that …
- I am the co-author of the books ‘Is Your Marketing In Sync Or Sinking?”, “SYNCfluence” and “The GROWTH Hacking Book”?
- I was a finalist in 2017 for the Dutch Freelancer Of The Year Awards?
- I coach startups besides my work as freelancer (eg Startup Weekend)?
- I gave many keynotes, training and coaching sessions for a wide range of organizations?
- I have experience with international projects as well?
- I also use my large network to benefit my clients?
- I closely work together with a team of the best and most experienced professionals?
- I closely work together with a German PR agency for cross-border projects?
Curious? Want to know what I can do for your organization?
Let’s plan a meeting!